Senior Visual Designer
Are you passionate about good visual design? Are you looking to expand your career and broaden your experience to interaction and UX design? We are seeking a senior visual/graphic designer with a strong sense of aesthetics who will have the opportunity to define the product experience and leave their mark. You will need to compose beautiful and compelling designs consistently across digital applications.
The ideal candidates will drive attractive assets that align with brand guidelines, facilitate positive user experience, and leverage contemporary design solutions. This is a unique opportunity to work on projects in the cutting-edge world of interactive and digital solutions.
- Drive the visual design and optimization of our creative assets across all customer, prospect and internal touch points
- Work closely with the design team to create visual solutions including digital and web assets that engage our market and support the customer vision.
- Collaborate with UX Designers and Product Managers on the end user experience across a variety of products
- Communicate design concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Work with visual design, information architecture, and principals of interface design
- 5-7 years of visual/graphic design experience
- Must have strong visual/graphic design skills
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in Figma is desirable
- Extremely self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic environment on multiple projects
- A portfolio of work that can be reviewed as part of the interview process
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven success working in a collaborative, team environment
About Boston UX:
We provide integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications for leading companies worldwide.
We blend the art of visual design and agile engineering to help our clients develop their products into devices that delight on a wide range of technologies. Our cross-functional team of UX designers and software engineers are continuously developing new solutions to the toughest and most complex issues faced by product-driven companies worldwide.