Full Stack Developer
The full stack software engineer experienced in designing and building advanced scalable applications using modern technologies. Their knowledge encompasses the entire design and development lifecycle of modern apps. Being skilled in advanced design tools from Adobe enables the developer to create different media and content, as well as critical development requirements such as wireframes, storyboards, and mockups. He is skilled in frontend development.
ICS provides integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications for leading brands worldwide. At ICS, we have a dedicated team of self-driven, self-motivated engineers blending the art of visual design and agile engineering.
This role will appeal to an individual who is driven by an innovative spirit, sees solutions where others see challenges, wants to make a difference and craves an entrepreneurial environment.
- Build applications with usability and scale in mind
- Work in a large scale, distributed environment and design applications to gather and process data from numerous sources
- Build highly available, scalable and client facing APIs
- Face off with users, stakeholders and other engineers to constantly improve application design
- Education: B.S. Information Technology, Multimedia,
- 8 Years of Relevant Experience
- React or Angular, Immutable, and Observables using RxJS
- GraphQL using Apollo
- Drupal 7 and 8 required
- API and web service development experience including HTTP, REST
- Test Driven Development approach
- Experience with SQL/: MySQL, MariaSQL, Redis, and MongoDB
- Ability to speak to the intersection of design and technology
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Experience integrating with mobile applications