MANAGER, WEB DEVELOPMENT
You have a passion for building secure and trusted solutions that customers can depend on. If you are looking for an opportunity to work on a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, this position is for you.
We are seeking an innovative, results-oriented Manager, Web Development to grow our delivery team.
ICS provides integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications for leading brands worldwide. At ICS, we have a dedicated team
of self-driven, self-motivated engineers blending the art of visual design and agile engineering.
This role will appeal to an individual who is driven by an innovative spirit, sees solutions where others see challenges, wants to make a difference and craves an entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage ICS contract development team as well as the internal team and oversee key projects
- Work within a cross-functional delivery team to produce tangible, customer-facing deliverables
- Work within Agile framework and drive priorities and results of a dedicated Agile team
- Identify and fill gaps within the current development and QA process
- Break down features to support planning and roadmap activities
- Write production code for a continuous-deployment product that spans product, infrastructure, and testing
- A minimum of three (5) years of experience developing modern web applications
- Experience designing and interacting with RESTful web services
- Strong familiarity with version management and continuous integration practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new programming languages and technologies as requirements evolve
- Comfortable with both collaborative and independent work
- Familiarity with unit testing of front-end code
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience developing in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) environment for a major cloud provider
- Experience testing products in a distributed, asynchronous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related and 5+ years of experience in software development or engineering capacity.
Our cadre of developers, designers, and marketing and business pros provide product-driven custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications. Our customers include some of the world’s most recognized brands -- organizations used to working with the best of the best. They look to us for new solutions to some off their toughest and most complex challenges.
If you think you’re right for our team, please apply today!