About Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc (ICS)
ICS provides integrated custom software development and UX design for web, touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications for leading brands worldwide. At ICS, we have a dedicated team of self-driven, self-motivated engineers blending the art of visual design and agile engineering.
About This Role
Most likely, our stack will be Mongo-Express-React-Node (MERN) or Mongo-Express-Angular-Node (MEAN), but we use the technologies and frameworks best suited for the specific needs of our clients. We are looking for someone who is capable of providing architectural advice and isn't afraid to learn new technologies to satisfy our clients.
We are seeking a creative, hard-working, results-oriented software developer with a proven portfolio to come on board and lead our web development efforts from a technology perspective. This role will appeal to an individual who is driven by an innovative spirit, sees solutions where others see challenges, wants to make a difference, and craves an entrepreneurial environment.
- Work within a cross-functional delivery team to produce tangible, customer-facing deliverables
- Create REST APIs across multiple application boundaries
- Write production code for a continuous-deployment product that spans products
- Works in the frontend, backend, cloud server, and database layers of an application's stack
- Engage with customers in presales to provide architectural advice and explain options
- Mentor and advise web development team in best practices
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in server-side development in Node.js or others
- Experience deploying AWS services such as EC2, Elasticsearch, Lambda, DynamoDB, and IoT Core
- Experience working with both relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB)
- Desire to learn new programming languages and technologies as requirements evolve
- Comfortable with both collaborative and independent work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with Git and continuous integration practices and systems
- Experience designing and interacting with RESTful web services