Full Stack Developer
ICS provides integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded, and desktop applications for leading brands worldwide. At ICS, we have a dedicated team of self-driven, self-motivated engineers blending the art of visual design and agile engineering.
This role will appeal to an individual who is driven by an innovative spirit, sees solutions where others see challenges, wants to make a difference and craves an entrepreneurial environment.
Projects include gamification, web applications and sites, self-service kiosks, and custom interactive experiences.
Ideal minimum skills:
- Minimum of three years of development experience.
- Desire to learn new programming languages and technologies as requirements evolve
- Experience building responsive websites/applications from scratch or using frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, and Material-UI.
- Experience building single/multi-page sites and applications
- Experience using Git and branches to track code updates and collaborate with other developers
- Familiarity with using task runners, like Gulp/Grunt, is a plus
- Comfortable using design software (Photoshop, Figma) to extract project styles, images, etc.
- Experience designing and interacting with REST APIs, JSON objects, and web services
- Experience working with both relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB). An ability to determine which is best suited for individual projects is a bonus.
- Front-end development experience within a CMS platform (Drupal, WordPress, Strapi) is a plus
These could be taught to/learned by someone with a strong grasp of the above, but coming on board with experience in any of these areas is a nice bonus
- Familiarity with unit testing of front-end code (i.e., Jest)
- Familiarity with Tizen OS/Tizen Studio SDK is a huge plus
- Familiarity with integrating Web Applications and peripheral devices using APIs. (e.g., QR/Barcode scanner, printer, NFC tag, etc.)
- Experience with e-commerce websites/applications and implementing integrations with Point-of-Sale (POS) systems (Square, Stripe, Toast).
- Experience with Drupal 8, Twig, and implementation of front-end development within a CMS platform is a plus
- Experience programming web backends using PHP 5 and MySQL databases
- Familiarity with Composer, a PHP dependency manager
- Experience integrating with 3rd-party marketing tools and analytics. (e.g., Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
- Awareness of SEO best practices and comfortable implementing recommendations for improving online visibility