ICS is looking for a Senior Test Engineer who is interested in leading complex software development projects. The Senior Test Engineer will lead/define test strategies and develop and coordinate verification and validation plans. The successful candidate will drive quality analysis and refine requirements for testability, gaps, and clarity.
- Develop Software Test Plans and Procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- Experience in leading the development and execution of sophisticated regression, acceptance, integration, performance, load, system-level, and reliability types of testing for all types of systems and platforms
- Maintain and comply with ICS/Client SOP ensuring compliance with all Quality Management System requirements.
- 6+ years experience in Software Testing
- Lead and conduct risk management activities including software risk analysis and SFMEA
- Demonstrated experience writing and executing complex test procedures and test plans at both the requirements and feature level
- Proven experience mentoring new QE associates
- Responsible for writing final reports, including test summary reports and defect justifications
- Demonstrated experience successfully executing different testing methodologies (Performance, White and Black Box testing)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Professional services or consulting environment expertise is preferred
- Regulated or medical device software verification experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of FDA requirements: ISO 13485, IEC 62304, IEC 60601 and ISO14
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relative experience is required
We provide integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded, and desktop applications for leading companies worldwide.
ICS blends the art of visual design and agile engineering to help our clients develop their products into devices that delight in a wide range of technologies.
As the largest independent source of Qt expertise in North America, our team of software engineers is continuously developing new solutions to the toughest and most complex issues faced by product-driven companies worldwide.