Senior Software Engineer
As a Sr. Software Engineer at ICS you'll join our staff of experts in guiding Fortune 500-caliber clients to create beautiful, elegant, and efficient code for their latest products. ICS provides integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications for leading brands worldwide. At ICS, we have a dedicated team of self-driven, self-motivated engineers blending the art of visual design and agile engineering.
This role will appeal to an individual who is driven by an innovative spirit, sees solutions where others see challenges, wants to make a difference and craves an entrepreneurial environment.
- Design, develop, integrate and maintain our Linux system software platforms and device specific software for our access control products and video management products
- Migrate our products to new Linux releases
- Develop new features and functionality for our access control and video management products
- Introduce support for new access control devices to our access control management system
- Linux system expertise with 7 to 10 years of experience. Ubuntu/Debian preferred.
- Experience with design/development on multi-threaded systems
- Strong expertise in C/C++ development
- Experience with python and shell scripting
- Strong debugging skills
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment. Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- BS in EE/CS with expertise in Embedded Software development
We provide integrated custom software development and UX design for touchscreen, mobile, embedded and desktop applications for leading companies worldwide.
ICS blends the art of visual design and agile engineering to help our clients develop their products into devices that delight on a wide range of technologies.
As the largest independent source of Qt expertise in North America, our team of software engineers are continuously developing new solutions to the toughest and most complex issues faced by product-driven companies worldwide.